|About Library Elf
The purpose of Library Elf is to help reduce overdue fines and to consolidate library accounts. Once you have signed up, Elf will send email or text you before your library items are due. It also lets you know when your holds are ready and when they are about to expire. Loan information is displayed in a calendar format which gives you a quick way to see the overall status of your library accounts.
|Library Elf helps you:
- Avoid over-dues with email alerts
- Check multiple library cards
- Track books, DVDs, CDs, videos, etc.
Join for free! The Friends of the Richland Public Library have paid the subscription to cover every Richland Public Library patron.
Who Should Use Elf
- Anyone who wants to reduce overdue fines
- Families with children and lots of books
- Individuals with several library cards
- Anyone who requests a lot of holds
- Email and/or RSS alerts before items are due
- Email and/or RSS alerts on overdues and holds
- Consolidated list of your or your family's library loans and holds
- Cell phone text message alerts for holds
- Real-time checking by browser
Elf is independently run and is not affiliated in any way with any schools or libraries. This site and service makes no endorsement, recommendation or representation of any type.